Tijoco Bajo - Tenerife
Tijoco Bajo is located on about 250 m height and is a small original village in the south west of Tenerife. The Canary town belongs to the community Adeje.
In short time you can reach the crater landscape of the Teide Nationalpark from here and also the main tourism centres of the island, Playa Las Américas and Los Cristianos, are reachable in only a 10 minutes drive with the rental car.
In the town itself there is a pharmacy, some small bars, restaurants and a Minimarket for the most necessary things for a vacation in holiday apartments or houses.
For passionate golfers a few steps from here there is the golf course Golf Costa Adeje, which was designed by a Spanish architect. There is an 18 - hole course and a 9 - hole course, fenced by a 5.000 metres long stone wall.
Who wants to spend their holidays in peace and quiet but still fastly be in the bustle of the tourism centres, is exactly right in Tijoco Bajo.
The southern airport is located about 30 km and 25 minutes away with the car.
- Airport Tenerife (TFN) ca. 97 km
- Airport Tenerife South (TFS) ca. 34 km
- Buenavista del Norte ca. 51 km
- Candelaria ca. 75 km
- El Médano ca. 39 km
- El Sauzal ca. 107 km
- Garachico ca. 50 km
- Granadilla ca. 42 km
- Icod de los Vinos ca. 48 km
- La Laguna ca. 96 km
- La Orotava ca. 120 km
- Las Cañadas del Teide ca. 61 km
- Los Cristianos ca. 21 km
- Los Gigantes ca. 18 km
- Masca ca. 34 km
- Parque Nacional Teide ca. 64 km
- Puerto de la Cruz ca. 121 km
- Punta del Hidalgo ca. 111 km
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife ca. 92 km
- Santiago del Teide ca. 29 km
- Vilaflor ca. 35 km