Arona - Tenerife
Located at the south coast, with tightly 80 000 inhabitants - that is the city Arona.
It is the centre of administration of the southern tourism centres Los Cristianos and Playa las Américas. In this wonderful coastal town you will not only find numerous sun hours all year long and a blue shining sea, but also delicious restaurants and bars with local and international kitchen. No vacation wish will stay unaccomplished. No matter if for young or for old. The sunny south coast of Tenerife just brings a good tan to every tourist's face.
Many well maintained holiday accommodations and apartments are also free for renting. Because of that an individual vacation is also possible in Arona.
Info: On the central town square in Arona there is the church "San Antonio Abad", where you should not miss a visitation. One further point of interest of the town is a natural monument, the tree "Almácigo de Arona", which is due to its incredible height and beauty.
- Airport Tenerife (TFN) ca. 84 km
- Airport Tenerife South (TFS) ca. 20 km
- Buenavista del Norte ca. 64 km
- Candelaria ca. 62 km
- El Médano ca. 25 km
- El Sauzal ca. 93 km
- Garachico ca. 63 km
- Granadilla ca. 17 km
- Icod de los Vinos ca. 61 km
- La Laguna ca. 83 km
- La Orotava ca. 106 km
- Las Cañadas del Teide ca. 38 km
- Los Cristianos ca. 11 km
- Los Gigantes ca. 37 km
- Masca ca. 47 km
- Parque Nacional Teide ca. 42 km
- Puerto de la Cruz ca. 107 km
- Punta del Hidalgo ca. 97 km
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife ca. 78 km
- Santiago del Teide ca. 42 km
- Vilaflor ca. 9 km